[olpc-help] FIOS - Wireless Connectivity Issues

KayTi community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 17 23:58:28 EST 2008

I will search for a more recent post with this information, but when trying to follow the Kate Davis post's Support FAQ wiki link, I can't seem to find the right page on the support faq. I suspect it went missing in the wikiverse, wouldn't be the first page, but if it's around and someone can post another link, that would help. A few of us are having the network issue where our XOs seem to have lost track of the local access points (mine was after having visited starbucks and connected successfully there, it now won't connect automatically at home. Argh!)

Thanks in advance!