[olpc-help] Sticky keyboard keys; Please RMA the laptops

braingram community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 17 12:01:33 EST 2008

Looks like I caught the keyboard bug :( At first the Ctrl key was sticking, now it intermittently sticks and when I press the A button, it often presses both A and Ctrl. I just got off the phone with support (>1 hour wait, but the guy was nice) and got an RMA number.

Has anyone received a new one? or heard back that these defective laptops are actually being replaced?

Also, will we get another 30 day warranty when we receive out new XOs? I would hate to return it for one that develops the same problem and be without a warranty.