[olpc-help] charging battery/running with power cord

pgf community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Jan 16 08:44:13 EST 2008

Steve Holton wrote:

> Thanks, Paul.  Please accept my apologies.

none necessary!  i assumed you were working with a pre-production supply or something.

> (...who still has not received his Day 1 XO's, and will therefore no
> longer be burdening this community with advice based on incorrect
> hardware assumptions. I'm about 5.5mm from going reverse-bias
> non-linear over the low s/n ratio weve been getting from Brightstar.)

i don't have mine either (D1), but a friend who received his was very nice and loaned it to me for a bit, which relaxed me somewhat.  the amount of feedback we're getting is a little ridiculous -- how can they not have said _anything_ publicly about slipping the january 15th date????  i know, i know.  wrong forum category.  :-)

paul