[olpc-help] XO - Xfce

7150 linux.1 at litenverden.com
Tue Jan 15 16:30:15 EST 2008

Thanks so much, Frihet!
I'll be away for the next couple of days, which I'll probably use to
implement those instructions. (I'll certainly look like a proper geek
sitting on the plane, setting up Xfce on the XO... )

Apart from that, anything else I should know or do? Or can I just treat
it like I would any other Linux distro on an "underpowered" machine?

---

Just have fun. That's what I'm doing. I'm a newbie at this, and that's
why I'm writing everything I do down. If you find errors, just let me know.

The machine is "right-powered" for simple tasks. If we keep that in
mind, we'll be ok.

---
http://www.litenverden.org