[olpc-help] diff on OS?

tdang community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 15 12:43:28 EST 2008

So, I'm screwing around with Sugar and activities. I've broken things before doing this, and I'm sure I will do so again.

I'm thinking there should be a way to do a big "diff" between what I'm currently running and the alternate/restore version. That would make it easier for me to either remember what might need debugging, or backup my changes to re-change them after a restore.

I'll probably manage to figure this out, but if anyone's got a solution on the tip of their fingers, I'd be grateful.

-Timothy