[olpc-help] file location

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Jan 13 22:47:56 EST 2008

Anonymous wrote:
> Replying to myself:
>
> From the looks of things, I think the actual file is stored in /home/olpc/.sugar/default/datastore/store. However, the files there have obscure names, so I can't be sure it's not an intermediate cache or something. Nor would I want to actually go there to open a file.
>
> Very odd. I still don't know how to make it a homepage.

Yeah, everything is stored in
/home/olpc/.sugar/default/datastore/store/
Although the name is obscure, you can find out which file is the one you want
by looking at its date and time using ls. Then simply cp whatever-file to
/home/olpc/.library_pages/search/bundle_index.html
to change it to be your homepage.
It works for me.