[olpc-help] charging battery/running with power cord

pgf community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 11 12:39:43 EST 2008

maybe this is a good time to ask -- is there any way we (the community) can get a part number and/or vendor name for the plug that inserts into the laptop?  the measurements are just a little non-standard, as pictured here by mike lee:  http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=73.msg562#msg562

if we could locate a source for plugs, the power supply "problem" would get a lot easier, since 12V DC wall warts are easy to come by, as are cigarette lighter plugs.  the only thing hard to get is the plug that matches the laptop's jack.

paul