[olpc-help] Should I get a dev key?

tdang community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 8 21:46:13 EST 2008

Thanks Michael. I'll definitely think about all that.

Developer key or no, I seem to have broken the XO. I started playing with the Python for the home view to customize the look, and I must have done something wrong because now it don't go. And while I can log in as root, that lasts for about 2 seconds and then it tries to start Sugar again and it don't work. And I tried to revert to a previous build with the "O" key and it don't work. O my. May have to resort to the activated upgrade approach.