[olpc-help] Problems with text on cllpboard & question about printin

Wilson Farrell wilsonfarrell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:37:59 EST 2008

Are you trying not to use an external mouse?  Sorry if I missed where
you said that.

With a 3 button or wheel mouse, you can use the traditional *NIX copy
paste method from activity to activity.  highlight to copy by using left
mouse button.  Paste by using middle or depress (don't spin) wheel.

Wilson

Wilson