[olpc-help] What cool USB devices are you connecting to your laptop?

drokmed community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 8 15:25:19 EST 2008

Not sure why I didn't think of the speaker jack for speakers DOH! heh the devs on irc.freenode.net in #olpc said the kernel would have to support the USB device, so the speakers are probably a no go, and definitely not a priority, that would be silly.

I picked up a 4GB SD card for $50... it auto-detected and auto-mounted... sweet :)

Still need the ethernet adapter.  I'm debating if I want to get a mouse and keyboard.  My hands are big, but it is designed for little kids, so I'll just have to get used to it :)

Booklight?  I'm too old for that, my eyesight isn't what it used to be, I need lots of light, gobs and gobs...