[olpc-help] What cool USB devices are you connecting to your laptop?

drokmed community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 8 12:31:50 EST 2008

I just got my OLPC laptop, and want to add some neat stuff to it.  I now wish I had bought 2 so I could demo/try out the group capabilities.

What have you connected to it?  What seems to be most popular?

I'm thinking a memory SD card is a no brainer, saw a thread here somebody  got a 16GB SD card working, which is cool.

What external USB devices are people connecting?

I'm thinking:
- a USB to Ethernet adapter, for a faster link,
- an external USB mouse, for convenience,
- it's hard to imagine needing an external USB hard disk yet

What else?  What demos nicely?