[olpc-help] First Day Phone Orders lost?

Steve Holton community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Jan 7 19:54:11 EST 2008

> It took 60 days to find out that they were not delivering !!!

AF can you confirm this? Have you been told that they will not be delivering an XO to you?

Or were you just commenting on the availability of that option?

In my case, I did finally receive a confirmation email from OLPC Donor Services confirming my (Dec 27th) order.

Still says 'shipping by the 15th' (USA address).

That gives Brightstar about a week. If they're not going to make that date, it would be nice if they let the (patient) community know earlier rather than later. Something official, like a statement on the Brightstar website so we know they're for real (or aren't).

Steve Holton      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support
Got an XO? Get on the map: http://tinyurl.com/37hmmm