[olpc-help] Fwd: OLPC Help - The One Laptop Per Child XO Forum Community

Michael Burns maburns at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:16:22 EST 2008

Several weeks ago, Ivan the Great (or someone of similar status) suggested I
contact the two known OLPC forums and see if we could integrate, merge or
collaborate somehow. One is the quickly growing OLPC News forum (alas, I
received no reply from Wayan) and the olpchelp.org site.

I don't want to have scattered groupings of user communities, but am having
trouble seeing a clear path to reconcile. Ads, hosting and differing visions
are all open questions. Thoughts? Suggestions?