[olpc-help] Sticky keyboard keys; Please RMA the laptops

Steve Holton community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sat Jan 5 22:57:59 EST 2008

Based on (admittedly scant, but personal) empirical evidence, I'd have to concur.  The email response times (glad to see they've at least got their email bot working again) seem to run upwards of several days.

If there is critical business one needs to discuss with Donor Services, I would recommend conducting that via telephone.

On the upside, it seems they have recently added many additional operators, as call hold times are recently way down.

Steve Holton      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support
Got an XO? Get on the map: http://tinyurl.com/37hmmm