[olpc-help] We need your trusteeship

ken112k@libero.it jumbomail_admin6 at libero.it
Sat Jan 5 03:43:27 EST 2008

Ken & Serena Quattara
Rue d canal zone 4,
Marcory - Abidjan
+225-66348896
ken2quattara at yahoo.co.jp

Good day,
I am Mr.Ken Quattara residing in Abidjan-Cote d? Ivoire with my sister, my father was one of the top officer with the rebal in the Northen part of the country since after the politcal problem is over,we are maintaining a low profile until we are issued with a Government attestation and passport, as at now, we are not permitted to travel out of our zone, own or operate an  account or engage in any form of gainful employment until we received our attestation.

It is with much pleasure that we are contacting you  because of the confidentiality involved in a transaction, our father deposited a sealed box in a Security Company containing US$9,000,000 USdollars but declared as antiquity and personal effect with a Security & finance company in Abidjan, now we are asking for your assistance to front you as the beneficiary of this sealed box.

We are ready to give 30% of the total fund to you for your help.

We will be most pleased if you will get back to us soonest, so that we will provide in Confidence and all transparency with the details.

God bless you and have a nice day.

Ken & Serena Quattara.

Jumbo Mail è il servizio di Libero Mail che permette di allegare grossi file, fino a 2GB, senza problemi di superamento dei limiti delle normali caselle e-mail.

http://liberomail.libero.it/jumbomail.phtml