[olpc-help] XO wireless connect when WEP key index != 1?

Paul Peavyhouse pv at swooby.com
Fri Jan 4 19:38:55 EST 2008

Forgive me if this is a common question.  I have had my XO laptop for less
than an hour and have searched the help sites but I cannot figure out how to
get my XO onto my home wireless via WEP.

I suspect it is because my home wireless WEP key index is 4, not the usual 1
(I use #4 as I think it adds a slight security measure).

Is there a way to tell my XO laptop that the key I am entering is index 4,
and not 1?

Thanks!

Pv