[olpc-help] Sorting the Activity Icons

vrooje community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Jan 4 18:12:39 EST 2008

Hi all,

Loving my G1G1 XO so far, and I've gotten accustomed enough to the keyboard that I'm making more mistakes on my desktop keyboard than on the XO's child-sized one!

That's not my question, though. My question is: does anyone know how to change the order in which activities are displayed on the bottom of the screen? I am using the terminal so often that it would be nice if it were on the first page of activities.

Perhaps this is a very basic question and if so, please just point me to the right FAQ page. Thanks!