[olpc-help] Working with a stylus

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 3 06:10:44 EST 2008

Likewise I ran across mention that the left/right portions of the touchpad could be used with a stylus.  Good news as I was under the impression that the rest of the touchpad just didn't do anything.  Anyway, I tried using a Wacom Tablet stylus but it didn't do anything...  So, what kind of stylus will be needed once the feature is fixed/enabled in future updates?  Just a passive palm pilot type stulus/object, or an active one such as that used by the Wacom Tablets??