[olpc-help] how can I adjust power saving thresholds on joyride?

dlang community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Jan 3 01:11:13 EST 2008

I'm running joyride-1489 and the first annoyances are related to power management

I read fast (1200 wpm when I concentrate) but even so the screen frequently dims before I finish reading a page of technical content. where do I go to adjust this timeout?

when the machine goes to sleep it only partially wakes up when you hit a key on the keyboard (the screen wakes up, but the mousepad and network don't function until you hit the power button)

David Lang