[olpc-help] XO Compatible Web Sites for Kids

Jocilyn F. jocilynf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 21:20:48 EST 2008

smiles- Sorry, little ones.  Very urban, only computer access they have is at school.  They ALL love starfall!

Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:52:59 -0500From: sph0lt0n at gmail.comTo: community-support at lists.laptop.orgSubject: Re: [olpc-help] XO Compatible Web Sites for KidsOn Jan 1, 2008 8:37 PM, Jocilyn F. <jocilynf at hotmail.com> wrote:

I will send more sites when I get back to school (I'm a teacher) I will try all my sites.
What grades? What if you surveyed your kids?(I daren't think....)-- Steve Holtonsph0lt0n at gmail.com