[olpc-help] Activities no longer load, including Terminal; Flash failed

gia community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 1 19:37:24 EST 2008

I'm still trying. I reinstalled and halfway through the green lines they all turned blue. It rebooted and I was able to type elizabeth and chose a color. I am now in write and as I start typing the key board stops working. The external keyboard acts the same as the xo's. When I hit the letter a it goes to the journal. When I hit the letter r it flips the screen. I've ruined my 5 year old's computer.