[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

Charles Jacks community-support at lists.laptop.org
Tue Jan 1 09:23:31 EST 2008

Interesting that taking it apart won't void the warranty. I may have to do it just to satisfy my inner child. (My wifedear reports that my mother told her not to let me take apart the kitchen appliances for some reason.) I am wondering if the sticky key problem is caused by warpage of the membrane in manufacture. (Sagging after removing from the mold a little hot.)

Have any of you folks tried putting a piece of tape on the sticky key and lifting it up a bit?