[olpc-help] XO laptop

Smith Jocelyn Jocelyn.Smith at HCAhealthcare.com
Mon Feb 4 13:35:24 EST 2008

Can I install my child's Ipod on this laptop?

Jocelyn Smith

HCA / TriStar Health System

Marketing & Public Relations

110 Winners Circle, First Floor

Brentwood, TN 37027

Office 615.886.4950

Fax 615.886.4947

jocelyn.smith at hcahealthcare.com <mailto:jocelyn.smith at hcahealthcare.com>

--------------------
To learn more about our facilities, visit: TriStarHealth.com or
HCARichmond.com

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of
its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately
purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or
contact the sender at the number listed.