[olpc-help] Unable to connect to internet

Jerry Dossenbak jerbet at fuse.net
Wed Apr 30 19:49:13 EDT 2008

When I go to the neigborhood the only sports that show up are the 3 mesh sites.  There are no others.  How do I connect.  Occasionally one locked spot appears but  have no idea how I go about getting a key.  Have read the support page and honestly everything is above my head.  Could you help me and simple non-technical language.  This is for my granddaughter and although she enjoys using the available activities she really would like to get on the internet.