[olpc-help] FW: OLPC Tech Help

Kelsey Turner kelsey at kelseyturner.net
Wed Apr 30 12:46:41 EDT 2008

Greetings

Since no one is available to speak about technical issues over the phone, I
will try by email for the sixth time. We have had the mini laptop since
Christmas, and it stopped getting an internet connection months ago. The
manual says that OLPC supports a WEP connection, but when I put in the
encryption code all it does is ask me for it again. Our wireless network is
WEP, so I do not understand how this continues to be an issue. Please offer
some sort of assistance so I do not feel like I am getting bent over by a
non-profit organization. Thanks for your help.

Kelsey Turner

(817) 713-2876

Checked by AVG.
11:35 AM