[olpc-help] Changing proxy

Robert Howard rihoward at rawbw.com
Thu Apr 24 22:42:43 EDT 2008

Steve,

I think Marie is referring to the the config settings for Browse.  To
access them you type in the url field about:config and then hit enter
(just like any Mozilla based browser). Then place network.proxy.http
in the Filter field to bring it into view.
Right clicking on the network.proxy.http setting should bring up a
menu. Double clicking may bring up an edit dialog.  Strange that it
is greyed out.

I can't test this setting myself as I am waiting for my XO to come
back from the RMA process (faulty battery).

/RH