[olpc-help] injection tool and injection moulding company in China mainland --Gro-wel

kellyhe25 kellyhe25 at sohu.com
Thu Apr 24 01:48:33 EDT 2008

Dear Sir or Madam

Good days and Greetings from Gro-wel.

Thanks very much for reading this email.  We are very pleased to introduce us (Gro-Wel) to you as a professional customize mold maker in South of China. Pls kindly see enclosed pic for tool standard and plastic products(memory cards).

Gro-Wel Tool & Plastic Ltd. was estblished in 1994's. We have over 10-year experiences to service our European and American customers in making injection molds and plastic parts.

We provide many kinds of injection moulds to our customers. It includes:

-  HASCO or DME standard mold
-  Multi-cavity mold such as 8,16,32 cavity mold ;
-  High precision injection mould with tight tolerance for the printer, copy machine, automotive;
-  Long life-time (1 million shot ) & fast cycle time mold for the pump, mobile phone, medical appliance, memory cards etc;
The plastic tool we can export for below 10 Ton, and the moulding machine we have 60 pcs from 50T to 850T. The brand is LG and Haitian and so on. If you have any interest, we would like to invite u visit our website : http://www.gro-wel.com .

We hope we can build business relationship with you based on mutual benefit and friendly cooperation, if you are interested, please feel free to contact us for price testing. Also welcome to China and visit our fty.

Yr reply will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks with best regards
Kelly
Gro-wel tooling &plastics ltd