[olpc-help] Reference

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:07:36 EST 2007

Larry-

Thanks for keeping me aware of the things around me.

I didn't mean to imply that everyone should rely on exploration alone to
learn about the XO, only that (I believe) things like the XO have so much to
teach us that no book could possibly do justice to it. Certainly not,
considering the speed at which things change in the technology universe
today.

I myself have just begun to learn the way of Sugar, after years studying the
way of the Linux under the hood.
I am thankful and indebted to those who have paused in their exploration to
write (wikis, list messages, and blogs) for the rest of us.
--
Steve Holton
sph0lt0n at gmail.com