[olpc-help] New D-Link Wireless Router might be a problem - solution

CrunchyDoodle community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sun Dec 30 23:29:36 EST 2007

As mentioned in my posting, I am running the most recent D-Link firmware. This visibility appears to be a problem for this wireless router with some Dell laptops running XP according to D-Link forum postings. I also can't connect to my Palm PDA. So I've left one of my old Buffalo access points connected to this new router to allow the XOs and my PDA to connect.

Bye.    [Cool]