[olpc-help] Still Flash Problems after doing the install

Jocilyn F. jocilynf at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:08:40 EST 2007

Hi All, Chih-yu Chao, Kate, Steve, and Kantarjiev,
Thanks for your responses.

I still have a Flash program.  I sucessfully downloaded Fash as recommended from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Adobe_Flash.  I still can't get the cute little snowman page at starfall.com.
The XO was supposed to be a Christmas present for my four year old daughter!  The whole point was to get starfall and similar sites.  As a teacher I thought the XO would come ready for such learning sites.  Little dissapointed.  I am not a techie... but have some computer skills, but appreantly I need someone to hold my hand through this install process.  PLEASE!

I would really appreciate additional help.
Thanks,
Jocilyn