[olpc-help] COME ON PEOPLE ! ! ! COULD WE GET ACTIVITY HERE

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 22:44:36 EST 2007

Hi,

Sorry but you have to be more specific, i tried to respond based in your
questions,

i cannot read minds :).

But then again i think that your doubt was solved and that's all that
matters.

On Dec 29, 2007 7:15 PM, Anonymous <community-support at lists.laptop.org>
wrote:

> Rafael
>
> With all due respect.  I appreciate your POV.
>
> But I posted a question about Chess and your reply was:
>
> You'd have to sugarize that software, i.e make an .xo bundle of it.
> and then it can surely run on sugar.
>
> What kind of support or help is a comment like that.  You stated the
> obvious and then posted.
>
> No links, no ideas, no advise on which format (crafty, gnu chess).  No
> comments on Xboard.  NOTHING.
>
> May I kindly state:  you were no help.  Sorry, to say that.  I am sure you
> are a very nice guy.
>
> Sugar is new to most people on this forum.  Please comment.  Maybe with
> more than two sentences.

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child
rafael at laptop.org