[olpc-help] download new tracks

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Dec 28 23:54:36 EST 2007

Hi all. What do you think about mp3 tracks. Of course you can buy it in nearest shop or market, but I found more suitable opportunity for me. I really like listening music with my mp3 player or PC. Yes It's true :-)! I have found one great site where I can download either rare songs or popular tracks or both of them. And I'm very happy because I can download it and upload to my IPod.
I have traced all INTERNET to find it. But it's happened and I can share it for you now my traks:
download Big Coop-The Future Has A Past mp3 (http://mp3trace.com/download/mp3/artist-big-coop/album-the-future-has-a-past-238113/index.html)

or:
download Beenie Man-Cool Cool Rider mp3 (http://mp3trace.com/download/mp3/artist-beenie-man/album-cool-cool-rider-14304/index.html)

Enjoy listening greate traks like me ;)