[olpc-help] XO laptop does not boot up any more -- Another addition to list of dead unit complaint

Sandeep Mehta sandymehta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 20:01:41 EST 2007

Hello

I received  my laptop on dec 17 . It worked  ok for few days but as of
today  it won't boot up at all .

I tried removing all the power sources as mentioned at

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ#My_XO_laptop_won.27t_power_on

without any success.

The only software change made  [ week back ] was running the WPA.sh file for
fixing the wireless access and I used the file and directions as mentioned
on laptop website. I was able to access wireless internet after that untill
the time laptop went dead on me.

Thanks for your help

Sandeep