[olpc-help] How to play streaming audio

bmwrider community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Dec 28 18:56:01 EST 2007

The browser does not seem to have a plugin that will play streaming audio from the net, it acts like it will by opening up another window but never plays anything.

I was hoping to use this as a wifi radio (among other things).  Are there any plugins available?  To make this work.

I have thus far been unsuccessful getting Firefox to work as well, even after following some step by step instructions, thinking maybe I could get mplayer plugin going.