[olpc-help] SD Card and Python

7150 linux.1 at litenverden.com
Fri Dec 28 15:49:39 EST 2007

Larry J. Maltin wrote:
> George, I understand that the command "mkdir" will create a directory
> when in terminal mode. That is where my understanding ends. Therefore,
> "try mkdir from bash as su" offers me little concrete guidance. Sorry,
> I'd like to learn, but as yet I'm ignorant.
> Larry

Hi, Larry.

I'm about in the same place you are. Actually, things are working well
enough at this time. I no longer need to put Python stuff on the SD.
Like you, I have no problem placing files in the main directory. The
XO's apps can get to them just fine.

As time goes by we'll both learn more.

George