[olpc-help] (no subject)

Chih-yu Chao chihyu at mit.edu
Fri Dec 28 11:53:42 EST 2007

Hi Kate,

Were you able to access Flash content on Starfall?

I know the main page looks fine, but if you click on Snowman, for
example, the webpage says
"If this page doesn't load in 10 seconds, then please click here."

No matter what you do (click on the link or wait for more than 10
seconds), it takes you to the page that says
"Please install the Flash Player Plugin or UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER".

Cheers,
Chih-yu