[olpc-help] Okay, I know I screwed up....

mkapur community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Dec 27 21:13:59 EST 2007

I don't know why it's not posting my entire message:
*Warning: Multiple names for keycode 211
*Warning: Type “ONE_LEVEL” has 1 levels, but <Ralt> has 2 symbols
(sugar-shell:2153): Gstreamer-Critical **: Trying to dispose element alsamixerelement0, but it is not in the NULL state.  You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
*ConifgParser.MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers.
*INIT: Id “x” respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

Then the machine waits five minutes, cycles through, and then we’re back to the errors.  This repeats indefinitely until I power off.  Are there instructions on how to install/re-image Build 650 or 653 (with WPA support)?  Please help!  My daughter has been looking at this machine since Xmas, and I haven't the heart to tell her it’s busted....