[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Thu Dec 27 13:25:15 EST 2007

jbike wrote:
> I do not believe that this is necessarily a hardware issue. I have seen the problem using an external usb keyboard as well as on the XO keyboard.  In my opinion, this is all software.

Maybe we are having separate issues - I've never had this happen on a USB keyboard, though if the CTRL key is 'stuck' on the laptop's keyboard, it will effect the keypresses on the USB one as well. That said, I hope you are right and I'm missing something.

Speaking of which, I spoke too soon in my prior post. The keyboard has resumed its prior ctrl-happy behavior.

-OCA|