[olpc-help] [olpc-community-support] t-mobile

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Wed Dec 26 20:36:27 EST 2007

Well, I think one thing OLPC does not have at all is "organization"...

Anyway... I first received an email saying that my Laptop would arrive in january. Ironically, on the same day I received this email, I also received tha laptop. (that was Dec 24th)

I tried to register for the Hotspot using the 70000##### number and my email... I received the INVALID REF # error.

I though it would be a glitch... and tried again on Dec 25th, and today...several times...

I sent them an email... they said I am probably typing the reference number wrong - That's stupid of them to think that I am typing, or if I already didn't try all the possible things before write them.

Well... I will continue trying... if I succeed I will post here again.

By the way, the OLPC laptop is a crap. terrible processor, it does not even play videos. Good for a kid who wants to try his/her first Linux commands and that's all. A real deception.