[olpc-help] [olpc-community-support] t-mobile

butter71 community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 19:23:09 EST 2007

at least one other person (besides me) who did receive their XO along with the email with t-mobile instructions also received a second email about their shipment being delayed until january.  both of us were unable to activate our t-mobile accounts.  the http://64.34.176.239/get_ref.html site tells us invalid reference number.

i have a feeling that this is something that OLPC needs to fix.  they haven't given t-mobile (or whomever runs that site) the information that our XOs have shipped.

that's my theory, at least..