[olpc-help] problem opening file

Chih-yu Chao chihyu at mit.edu
Mon Dec 24 18:14:41 EST 2007

Hi,

A 1.8 MB txt file seems really big... When you plug in the USB drive,
the Joural will try to index everything in the USB drive, and thus it
might take a while if there are a lot of big files in the USB drive.

Also, the XO machine does not come with a "hard disk". Could you
please specify what exactly you did to open the rtf (or txt) file via
XO?

Thanks a lot!
Chih-yu