[olpc-help] Keyboard issues - stuck keys, keys registering erroneously

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 16:32:49 EST 2007

I'm having this same issue

tdang - I'm pretty sure you're experience is exactly the same as mine, and I'm also pretty sure that what's really happening in both of our cases is not some kind of "key remapping" but the "alt" key getting held down.

I'm not sure if this is hardware or software, the problem arises inconsistently, but I might try taking out the keyboard tonight, and if that doesn't fix it reinstalling the OS. I figure that should answer the question :-D