[olpc-help] newby question

sceptic1 sceptic1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:07:36 EST 2007

I thought that would work, but it didn't.  I am definitely subscribed, as I
am able to log in and edit options, but my email address still shows up, not
just my user name.

At the same time, there are people on this list who manage to post as
anonymous or their user name with the email address community-support at
lists.laptop.org  Would they mind letting the rest of us know how they do
that?<community-support%40lists.laptop.org?Subject=Sugar%2C%20home%20view%2C%20register%3F&In-Reply-To=1198366603.m2f.2464%40olpc.osuosl.org>