cursor controls

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon Dec 24 09:50:27 EST 2007

Anonymous wrote:

> hi, can the gamepad controllers be used to control the
> cursor/pointing device in the browse activity? i'd ;like to use my
> olpc to read rss feeds in ebook mode but cant seem to get the buttons
> to do anything except scroll the page. thanks.

Right now I don't think you can change them from the sugar UI but stuff
like that is planned.  You can ask on IRC in #sugar.

If you feel the urge to figure out how X windows keymapping works then
you can map they keys to whatever you like.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child