No subject

Thu Dec 13 21:32:17 EST 2007

monitor facing the keyboard the laptop should suspend.

When I close the lid, the power light and wireless lights keep flashing and
the battery seems to drain at the same rate as if I was using the laptop.
Thus I don't think its actually suspending.

So 3 questions:

1) Is closing the lid the correct way to suspend the XO? If not, is there a
way to suspend?

2) What should the XO behavior be when it is suspended?  LED indicator
behavior on the monitor back, battery life etc...

3) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (African or
European, I'm not picky)

Thanks!
Paul

------=_Part_4175_13868971.1198429026392