[olpc-community-support] t-mobile

Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Sat Dec 22 16:10:23 EST 2007

I had trouble at first - then I realized that the email address I use for paypal is not exactly the same as I would normally type in - and the tmobile email came to the paypal email.

When I used *that* email address plus the supplied PIN, it worked fine.

But it's a multi-step process: first you have to give your email address and the PIN, which gets you another pair of numbers, which you have to enter somewhere else ... and *then* you create a tmobile account!

But I got it to work, and I was able to sign my XO onto a Starbucks tmobile hotspot last night.