[olpc-community-support] ANNC: Community Support Volunteers -- join our social network!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Dec 22 13:48:16 EST 2007

Dear OLPC Supporters,

If you want to join OLPC's Community Support Volunteers, please look
over http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support to apply, and then email me directly.

FYI, Community Support Volunteers help answer donors/customers Tech
Support emails, and we could use your help!  We are a growing community
of OLPC learners ourselves, and would *love* various serious
contributions if you can make a genuine commitment to answer any emails,
phones and/or IRC.  We are an energetic team and you will have fun,
meeting many similarly committed OLPC folk worldwide.

The volunteer-training meeting will be Sunday Dec 23rd, 12 Noon, Eastern
Standard Time, in Cambridge, Mass -- or by phone.  To join us, please
apply by email to "holt AT laptop.org" -- including your talents,
motivations, a phone number, and when I should call you -- thanks!  Your
application will be carefully considered and responded to within about
24hrs.

Many Thanks,
OLPC Support (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support)