[olpc-community-support] Jumpy mouse problem

soffen soffen at san.rr.com
Sat Dec 22 12:26:11 EST 2007

We had the same problem on  our reboots after trying one of the many suggested remedies for our jumpy mouse problem.  After this we were able to restart by holding down the circle key on the game controller while pushing the On-Off button.  The machine came on again, with the mouse as jumpy as ever, so the OLPC is still pretty much unusable!

Sol