[olpc-community-support] display says 'Battery discharging 96%' when plugged in.

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Sat Dec 22 09:42:09 EST 2007

[quote="oldrocker"]I found this
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Battery_Charging

I don't think running the EEPROM Init will solve my battery issues but at this point I'm desparate to get this thing fixed before Christmas and I'm not too confident anyone will be sending me a replacement anytime soon.

When I try to run the EEPROOM Init process outlined in the link above, and save the batman.fth file to a USB and power up the xo with the USB, I never see the text "Type any key to interrupt automatic startup".  So I never get the opportunity to load this program.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim