[olpc-community-support] screen does not come on

Anonymous community-support at lists.laptop.org
Fri Dec 21 21:27:06 EST 2007

Hi,

I also tried Richard's suggestions.

1. just battery - no yellow flash when powered up and no battery light -power light is green
2. just power - yellow flash when I plug in the cord.  No yellow flash when powered up but no screen - no battery light - power light is green
3. both battery & power - no yellow flash, green battery light, green power
light

= Same experience as dp-t.

I too want to thank all of the support we are getting; volunteers working this time of year!

-Pip